Very often during the diet I want to indulge in delicious pastries, but for fear of typing a few extra grams, the girls deprive themselves of such pleasure. But there are many delicious goodies, thanks to which the weight will not only increase, but can also significantly decrease. Using the basic recipes, you can safely go to the kitchen: create your next sweet masterpiece and enjoy the results of your work.
Low-calorie cake "Curd"
The calorie content of this dish allows you to feast on such not only very tasty, but also healthy pastries during a strict diet. 440 kilocalories are considered quite acceptable even in this case.
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 80 g sour cream (15%);
- 260 g of cottage cheese (1.8%);
- 15 g baking powder for dough;
- 120 g margarine;
- 200 g of brown sugar;
- 260 g flour (premium).
How to cook:
- Grind half the sugar, baking powder, flour and soft margarine cut into small pieces with a spoon into small crumbs.
- Using a fork, curd, grind the remaining sugar and sour cream into a homogeneous paste. After that, add the yolks and gently combine them with the curd mass.
- Foam from whipped proteins to introduce into the curd.
- Pour most of the crumbs into the prepared baking dish, flatten. Gently spread the mass with cottage cheese and cover with the dough what is left.
- Bake for about half an hour in a hot oven, after turning off the pie, do not remove the cake, but leave it for a short time with the door ajar. After that, cool and put for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.
Pumpkin Casserole: A Step-by-Step Recipe for Low-Calorie Baking
Thanks to pumpkin and vegetable oil, such a casserole is low-calorie, but at the same time very healthy and amazingly tasty.
- 20 g of lemon peel;
- 5 g ground cinnamon;
- 15 g of soda;
- 10 g of vanillin;
- 5 g of salt;
- 100 g of flour;
- 120 g semolina;
- 40 ml of vegetable sunflower oil;
- 240 g of sugar;
- 800 g pumpkin;
- 3 chicken eggs.
- Beat the proteins for several minutes until they turn into a lush mass. Add half the sugar and continue to beat until sweet crystals dissolve.
- Pour sugar into the yolks that remain and grind to white.
- Combine all dry ingredients, add them to the yolk mass and mix gently.
- Grate the pumpkin and add to the dough. At the very end, gradually pour in the protein mass and gently mix with a spatula, trying not to disturb the structure of the test.
- Bake a little more than half an hour in a hot oven.
Charlotte "Dietary": a delicious recipe
Such a light and pleasant-tasting charlotte will certainly please not only those who are on a diet, but will also be a great addition to a festive tea party. Carbohydrates frightening women are minimal here: only 66 g, and calories - 375 kcal.
- 300 g of apples;
- 260 g of kefir;
- 25 g baking powder for dough;
- 60 g of honey;
- 1 chicken egg;
- 80 g of hercules;
- 2 raw protein;
- 70 g of wheat flour.
- Gently mix all loose ingredients.
- Pour the dry mixture with kefir and beaten egg, leave for semolina to swell for half an hour.
- Beat the whites well, add to the dough. Mix gently, trying to keep the dough lush.
- Wash the apples, get rid of the core and peel, cut into small slices of the same size.
- Put apple slices in a pan prepared with parchment and butter, pour dough and smooth the surface with a spatula.
- Bake until a rosy appetizing crust appears.
Low calorie cherry cookies
To make such cookies is easy even for a novice housewife, and there are very few calories here: only 380 per 100 grams.
- 35 ml of rum;
- 5 g ground cinnamon;
- 45 g of orange peel;
- 50 g of almonds;
- 160 g of cherries (dried);
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 g of natural honey;
- 110 g fat-free yogurt;
- 80 g of flour;
- 400 g of cereal (oatmeal).
- Turn on the preheat oven.
- Using a blender or mixer, combine rum, cinnamon, eggs, honey, yogurt.
- Grind the almonds and add to the dough.
- Mix everything, put cherries and orange zest. Without stopping stirring, introduce flour and oatmeal in small portions.
- Using a spoon, form small balls from the finished dough and put them on a baking sheet covered with pastry paper. Be sure to leave a distance between cookies of at least two centimeters.
- Bake for a short time, as soon as they begin to brown, take out and serve hot to the table.
- If the dough is left, you can freeze it, and before the arrival of the guests prepare fresh fragrant pastries.
Low-calorie recipe for cottage cheese rolls
You can’t even mention the benefits of cottage cheese, as everyone has long known. And fragrant delicious pastries with this product can be cooked even during the diet. If the question is how many such a bun holds calories, then this should not cause alarm - there are very, very few of them.
- 6 g of salt;
- 9 g of vanillin;
- 10 g of baking powder;
- 70 g of sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 270 g of flour;
- 240 g low-fat cottage cheese.
How to cook:
- Using a whisk, beat the eggs with salt, vanilla and sugar.
- Sift flour together with baking powder.
- In a wide container, combine the egg mass with flour, kneading by hand. Ready dough should be a bit sticky.
- Sprinkle a small amount of refined sunflower oil onto a baking sheet. Wet buns with wet hands and spread on prepared baking sheet.
Carrot pies: delicious low-calorie pastries
The dough for such pies is prepared on water without sugar, which is why they are absolutely not high-calorie.
Some housewives prepare such baked goods on yolks, but even without them it will be very tasty and magnificent.
- 450 g of flour;
- 300 ml of water (boiled);
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- dry yeast (half bag);
- 300 g carrots;
- 100 g of sugar.
- First you need to knead the dough, and while it is suitable, do the filling.
- Pour flour into a deep bowl, add yeast, warm water and half vegetable oil. Stir until smooth and only then add the oil that remains.
- Put in a warm place and, while it comes up, knead several times.
- For the filling, peel the carrots, grate and put in a saucepan on a small fire. When it becomes soft, add sugar. Simmer a few more minutes, cool. In order not to burn, you can add a little water and a drop of butter.
- If the dough has risen again, you can proceed to the formation of products.
- Take a little dough, put the filling and sculpt the elongated pie.
- Spread products at a distance, they will greatly increase.
- Bake in a hot oven, do not forget to pour sugar syrup on pastries before that.
- When a brownish crust appears on each pie, you can take it out.
Pancho Diet Cake (video)
Such simple recipes will certainly come in handy for every woman who looks after her figure. Cooking baking will not take much time, and the result will certainly not only like it, but will have a positive effect on the waist. Enjoy your meal!