Casserole - a unique dish. A prerequisite for its preparation is only the presence of a furnace or an alternative device. And the rest ... The scope for imagination is simply unlimited! A set of products can be almost anything - even pizza in this regard "rests". And everyone will surely find something in their refrigerator from which you can make a delicious casserole. And the recipes below will help with this.
Simple recipe: Summer casserole
When summer is in full swing, the beds are full of vegetables, then it’s a sin not to use it. The ingredients of the Summer casserole are very simple, and the cooking process will not be difficult.
So, the following products will be required:
- zucchini - one piece of medium size;
- carrots and onions - two large specimens each;
- garlic arrows - 100 g;
- cheese - 300 g;
- mayonnaise - half a cup.
Preparing a casserole is easy:
- At the first stage, vegetables should be put on alert. Grated peeled zucchini and carrots coarsely do not grate, cut onions in half rings, garlic arrows in small pieces.
- Cheese is also rubbed.
- Further, the ingredients are placed on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil in layers in the following order: a thick layer of zucchini, carrots, onions, cheese, garlic. All this is salted, peppered, poured with mayonnaise, covered with foil and cooked in the oven for about 30 minutes. The thermometer should be kept at 180. To eat the “Summer” casserole is good both hot and cold. Fast, satisfying, tasty! And a real kaleidoscope of vitamins.
Curd casserole "Children's": a quick recipe
Since fermented milk products are very useful for the children's body, there are many recipes for casseroles for babies based on cottage cheese. Here is one of them.
We will need:
- cottage cheese - 250 g;
- an egg is one thing;
- sour cream - 100 g;
- granulated sugar - two teaspoons;
- boiled condensed milk - one tablespoon;
- coconut flakes - a few pinches.
This recipe is categorized as a whip:
- You need to combine the cottage cheese, sugar and egg in a bowl. Stir them with a blender. The mass should be homogeneous.
- Next, put the mixture into the mold, smooth it with a fork and send it to the oven for 30 minutes. The optimum temperature is 180 g.
- In the meantime, bake, prepare the cream: beat sour cream with a condensed milk with a mixer.
- At the end of the set time, the product is taken out of the oven and poured with cream. You can apply patterns with a pastry bag to interest small sweet tooth. Coconut flakes are on top, and that's it - the cottage cheese casserole is ready!
Casserole "Man's Joy": a recipe for a slow cooker
If sausages are found in the refrigerator and there are potatoes at hand, you can cook a dish that will surely appeal to the strong half. Of all the casserole recipes listed here, this is the most masculine.
You will need such products:
- sausages, potatoes and eggs - only six each;
- tomatoes - a couple of pieces (the fatter the better);
- one onion;
- sour cream - a glass;
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- butter - 1 spoon (to lubricate the form);
Preparing this hearty and tasty casserole in a slow cooker:
- Raw potatoes need to be peeled and grated coarsely. Then mix evenly with two tablespoons of sour cream.
- Grease the bowl of the multicooker with oil and place half of the potato-sour cream mixture in it. Trim the top with a spoon.
- Peeled sausages are cut into circles or semicircles and laid on top of potatoes.
- The next layer is peeled and finely chopped onion (you can pre-spasser it).
- Diced tomatoes are laid on top of the onion.
- The last layer is the remaining potato with sour cream.
- Eggs are beaten with sour cream and salted (you can add a bit of water). This mixture is poured over a casserole. And on top is cheese.
- The slow cooker will cook the casserole in baking mode for about an hour and a half.
You can’t cook this dish in a hurry, but the time spent is worth it!
After baking, it is advisable to hold the culinary masterpiece in the bowl with the multicooker door open for another 10 minutes, and then remove it. The casserole is loose and you can’t even try to get it completely out of the bowl. It is better to cut directly into the bowl into pieces and arrange them on plates.
Cheese casserole: recipe for oven and microwave
You can cook casseroles in the microwave.
You will need such products:
- cheese - 400 g;
- vermicelli - 300 g;
- semolina (groats) - 30 g;
- two eggs;
- cream - half a glass;
- butter - 20 g;
On the combination of vermicelli and cheese, many delicious recipes are based in cuisines around the world. This casserole is prepared as follows:
- Vermicelli should be prepared as usual: boil in salted water until tender, then rinse and mix with oil.
- Cheese rubs coarsely.
- Beat eggs until smooth with cream. In the process of whipping salt.
- Add most of the cheese and semolina to the egg mixture. Mix. Pour this mass of vermicelli. Mix everything well, place in a greased form and send to the microwave.
- After 20 minutes of baking at maximum power, the most delicious cheese casserole will be ready!
Tasty casserole with minced meat in pita bread: a recipe for the oven
This original casserole recipe suggests the following ingredients:
- two pita breads;
- chicken meat - half a kilo;
- carrots and onions - one each;
- eggs - a couple of pieces;
- kefir - one and a half glasses;
- cheese - 250 g;
Casserole with minced meat on pita bread is prepared as follows:
- The first step is the preparation of minced meat. The meat is passed through a meat grinder. Onions and carrots are peeled, cut and fried in oil for about five minutes. Next, ground meat is sent to them, all this is salted and pepper. Fry should be almost ready.
- While the mass is hot, grated cheese should be added to it: downtime is unacceptable, you need to act quickly. Mix everything well, and a little later add finely chopped greens. And mix again.
- Put pita bread on the bottom of the mold so that its edges can be sufficiently large.
- Half the stuffing is laid out on pita bread.
- Eggs are beaten, kefir is poured into them.
- Half of the second pita bread needs to be torn into pieces and evenly laid on top of the filling, after dipping each piece in an egg-kefir cocktail.
- The remaining stuffing is laid out in the next layer. Well leveled.
- The edges of the lower pita rise and wrap so as to cover the stuffing.
- If kefir mixture remained, it would be nice to water it with this whole structure.
- In the oven, the dish is baked for 20 minutes at 180 degrees. The result is a delicious dinner for the whole family or a picnic snack.
The most delicious cottage cheese casserole
Each person sometimes wants to experiment in the kitchen. Come up with something new and surprise guests or household members. In this regard, casseroles are ideal. Their preparation does not require scrupulous adherence to the recipe: on the contrary, the more creativity, the more interesting. You can try different combinations of products and create your own unique masterpieces. Good luck