Almost all people in the world are familiar with the definition of "fast food" and no matter what language they speak. A juicy burger or dessert in the form of a fragrant sweet cake is incredibly tasty, but it is not necessary to run to the fast food point to taste these dishes. You can make them at home, but it all starts with the dough, from which air buns for hamburgers and crispy cakes are made.
McDonald's Hamburger Buns
Buns prepared according to this recipe are closest to the original. They are neutral in taste, and also perfectly absorb the sauces and juices of the products included in the filling.
- drinking water - 200 ml;
- granulated sugar - 10 g;
- yeast (high-speed) - 12 g;
- milk (powder) - 50 g;
- fine salt (not iodized) - half a teaspoon;
- butter (melted) - 60 g;
- baking flour (premium) - 450 g;
- sesame seeds.
- In a small container, heat water to a temperature of 25-30 degrees.
- Pour granulated sugar and a bag of dry yeast into warm water, mix gently, foam should form on the surface of the water. Then add salt and stir again. Set aside.
- Pour the indicated amount of baking flour into a separate deep dish (metal pan or bowl) and add milk powder to it, mix.
- Pour yeast yeast into a dry mixture of flour and milk, mix and achieve a homogeneous consistency. Put the container with the dough in a warm place (the process will take about 40 minutes). For example, the oven can become a warm place if it is slightly warmed up (enough minutes) and then turned off. When closed, it stores heat for a long time, and the dough placed inside rises well.
- Melt the butter, pour into the risen dough, knead thoroughly with your hands. Cover, leave for the same amount.
- After a while, rinse the dough again with your hands, evenly divide into eight identical pieces, roll the balls out of them.
- Put a special baking paper on a baking sheet, put dough balls on it, squeeze each one lightly, grease them with butter (melted) and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven for 20 minutes (inside temperature 180 °).
After baking, ready buns for hamburgers to cool, after which they are ready to eat.
Burgerless Burger Buns
Despite the fact that there is no yeast in this recipe, the buns will turn out fragrant and soft. If you do not consume yeast or do not have time to wait long for it to work, then this quick and easy way to cook is for you.
- flour - 400 g;
- granulated sugar - 25 g;
- baking powder - 5 g;
- fine salt - 3 g;
- raw egg (chicken) - 1 pc.;
- 2.5% kefir - 300 ml;
- sesame seeds.
- Pour flour, sugar, baking powder and salt into a deep dish, stir. It is better to sift the flour, so it will be saturated with oxygen: this is one of the factors affecting the splendor of the dough.
- Break the egg into a separate bowl, separate the protein from the yolk.
- Mix the yolk with sugar (half a teaspoon without a slide) and water (20 ml) - this will be the lubricant for future buns.
- Combine egg white with kefir and pour the resulting mass into a dry flour mixture. Knead the dough with your hands, then divide it into equal portions, from which you need to roll balls (4-6 pieces).
- Put the portioned balls on a baking sheet and gently squeeze on top, shaping the cakes.
- Place in the oven (180 °) for 10 minutes, then remove, grease with yolk mixture, sprinkle with sesame seeds and send back to bake for 10-12 minutes.
After cooking, the buns should cool.
Potato burger rolls
Potato buns, cooked according to a traditional American recipe, are soft, hearty and slightly sweet.
- flour - 750 g;
- granulated sugar - 100 g;
- fine salt - 30 g;
- dry yeast - 4 g;
- water - 320 ml;
- liquid honey - 60 g;
- boiled potatoes - 2 medium pcs.;
- 2 pcs. eggs
- butter - 100 g.
- Pour dry yeast, granulated sugar and fine salt into the sifted flour, mix.
- Pour warm water, honey and beaten eggs into the dry mixture. Then send the same pureed potatoes and soft butter. Knead the dough with your hands.
- Cover the dishes with potato dough and leave it to rise for 2 hours.
- Knead the dough doubled again, it should be soft and elastic.
- Divide the dough into portions of 140 grams (the best option for burger buns), form balls and slightly crush, giving the appearance of a not very flat cake.
- Cover the baking sheet with paper (parchment) and put future buns on it, leave them for half an hour, so that the dough comes up again. After that, grease with egg yolk and send to the oven for 12 minutes (inside temperature - 180 degrees).
- Then pull out the baking sheet, grease the buns this time with melted butter and send back to bake for 12-15 minutes.
The crumb of such rolls is very airy, due to the potato it has a slightly yellowish color.
Rye burger rolls
Fragrant and airy buns with onions are the perfect base for any hamburger.
- rye bran - 14 g;
- yeast - 12 g;
- kefir (1%) - 100 g;
- 1 head of onion (onion);
- granulated sugar - 5 g;
- 50 g of protein isolate;
- wheat gluten - 100 g;
- 7 g of baking powder for dough;
- raw chicken eggs - 2 pcs.;
- olive oil - 10 g;
- Pour granulated sugar and a bag of dry yeast into warm kefir, stir. Then add half the rye bran, mix again and set aside.
- Cut the onion (as you like) and lightly fry without oil until golden brown. Chill the cooled onion in a special blender bowl.
- Add the onion gruel and all the dry ingredients of the recipe to the yeast yeast, knead well with your hands, as a result you will get rye crumbs.
- Next, break the eggs, pour in the oil. Knead the dough with your hands until elastic. Cover the container with the dough and leave for 40 minutes.
- Over time, divide the dough into portions, the size of a small palm.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment, distribute the buns, cover with yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake at 200 degrees (30-40 minutes).
Sweet cake like in McDonald's (with cottage cheese, cherries, apples)
Crispy pies with cherries or apples is a sweet treat that people of all ages love. Despite the fact that the technology for preparing branded pies is kept secret, they can be cooked at home.
Source products for the test:
- cottage cheese 5% - 170 g;
- baking flour - 250 grams;
- butter - 60 g;
- granulated sugar - 60 g;
- half tsp cinnamon (ground);
- salt - 3 g.
- In a deep bowl, mix flour, granulated sugar and ground cinnamon, and salt.
- Butter should be cold, but not frozen, that is, so that it can be mashed. Cut it into small cubes and throw in a dry mixture in a bowl, add the cottage cheese to the same.
- Knead the soft mass thoroughly with your hands. Wrap the dough with cling film, put in the refrigerator for half an hour.
- Then roll out the settled dough with a rolling pin (thinly).
- Carefully cut the test formation into small squares (15 × 15 centimeters).
- Spread the filling on one side of such a square (1 tablespoon with a slide is enough), and close the edges with the other half and pinch the edges with your fingers first, and then you can push the fork with your teeth (so that the cake looks like the original one, like in McDonald's).
- Further, the cooking process depends on your desire: you can fry the pies in deep fat (a lot of oil) or bake in the oven for 25 minutes (the temperature inside is 180 degrees).
Option of filling with apples:
- green apples - 500 g;
- granulated sugar - 60 g;
- butter - 30 g;
- starch - 30 g;
- drinking water - 70 g;
- ground cinnamon - half a teaspoon.
- Peel apples completely, cut into cubes (not very large), put in a pan.
- Add to them butter, sugar and cinnamon. Put on fire, as soon as the butter is melted, mix.
- Pour in half of the indicated amount of water, mix and cook for 10 minutes: apple cubes should be slightly softened.
- Then add leftover water and starch. Stir thoroughly, cook for 2 minutes. Apple mass should slightly thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow the filling to cool.
Cherry Filling Option:
- ripe cherries - 400 g;
- sugar (sand) - 80 g;
- starch - 60 g.
Cooking Cherry Filling:
- Free the berries of cherries and put them in a pan, add sugar, mix and leave for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, add starch to the cherry, mix.
- Put the pan with the cherry mixture on the fire and heat it a little. Then be sure to cool to room temperature. Do not boil!
The pie fried in oil is full of saturated fats, the calorie content of one serving is 230 kcal. For example, to burn 260 kcal, you need to swim for 45 minutes or run for about half an hour.
Hamburger buns (video)
Despite the fact that fast food is considered unhealthy food, it does not become less popular due to this. The main rule is not to eat such food every day! This, incidentally, applies not only to delicious buns or fatty pies. In everything you need to adhere to measures.