Fragrant and tender casserole of cottage cheese and semolina can be not only a hearty main course, but also a great dessert. There are many variations of creating cottage cheese casseroles, each recipe is original, special: dietary, creamy, with dried fruits, with berries or even poppy seeds. It is easy to surprise relatives and guests alike with a simple and at the same time unusual dish from cottage cheese. A variety of methods for baking miracle casseroles will help to cook something special and conquer each taster with a rich, vibrant taste.
Delicious curd casserole with raisins as in a kindergarten: a recipe for the oven
Simple cottage cheese-based pastries with dried fruits will be a great option for a hearty breakfast. Semolina in the finished dish is not felt at all, the cottage cheese casserole is tender, juicy, exactly the same as in the kindergarten.
- 500 grams of homemade cottage cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 75 grams of sugar;
- 150 ml of milk;
- 75 semolina;
- 85 grams of light raisins;
- 10 grams of butter;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar to taste.
Step-by-step recipe for making a gentle casserole:
- First you need to rinse the raisins well. At this stage, turn on the oven and heat to 180 C.
- Pour the prepared dried fruits with boiling water and let them swell for 10 minutes. After the specified time, drain the water: dried fruits are completely ready for further use. Dry the raisins or dried apricots with a paper towel
- Pour the semolina with milk. Gently mix everything, make sure that there are no lumps in the milk-semolina mass. To make the semolina swelling process faster, you can take warm or hot milk.
- Combine the eggs and the required amount of sugar in a separate bowl, beat with a whisk or a mixer until smooth.
- Add the previously whipped mass based on eggs and sugar to the cottage cheese, mix thoroughly until a mixture of uniform consistency is obtained. Then combine the mixture with swollen semolina and milk.
- Now pour the raisins to the curd. Then you need to mix everything thoroughly again.
- Lubricate the baking dish with high sides with butter.
- Transfer the prepared mass with cottage cheese, semolina and dried fruits into a form, carefully smooth the surface with a spatula.
- The casserole should be baked in the oven for 40 minutes until lightly browned.
You can replace raisins in this casserole with dried apricots or candied fruits.
Dessert can be served both hot and cold with sweet creamy sauce, jam, yogurt, honey or sour cream.
Dietary cottage cheese casserole with semolina without flour
Cooking cottage cheese casserole is possible even for those who follow a diet. This recipe is incredibly simple.
- 150 grams of low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 100 ml fat-free kefir;
- 90 grams of semolina;
- 50 grams of sugar;
- 6 grams of drinking soda;
- 3 grams of salt;
- 50 grams of dried cranberries;
The process of cooking diet baking:
- Wipe the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add soda along with kefir, semolina, vanilla and salt.
- Next, beat eggs with the required amount of sugar and combine with the prepared curd mixture.
- Stir everything until smooth. Let the mixture with semolina swell a little. This will take approximately 20 minutes.
- After that add dried cranberries, knead. Put the aromatic and very tasty mass in a previously prepared form, send it to bake at 180 degrees. It will take 35 minutes to brown the dessert.
- Remove the cooked casserole and refrigerate. In the oven, the baking will rise slightly, and after cooling it settles a little, it should be so.
- After complete cooling, you can remove the dessert from the mold by carefully turning it on a large dish. Before serving, the cottage cheese delicacy can be cut into portions, so it will be convenient to lay out on plates.
Low-fat cottage cheese can be replaced with low-fat. In any case, the casserole will be delicious, as well as very tender, porous.
Diet casserole goes well with berry or sour cream sauce, jelly or jam.
Classic recipe for cottage cheese casserole with semolina and eggs
- 500 grams of 9% cottage cheese;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 75 grams of sugar;
- 50 grams of semolina (can be replaced with wheat flour);
- 50 grams of homemade sour cream;
- 5 grams of drinking soda (slaked with lemon juice);
- 1 sachet of vanillin;
- 2 grams of salt;
- butter for form spreading.
The recipe for a simple and tasty casserole:
- To begin, mix the cottage cheese in a separate bowl with semolina (or the necessary amount of flour), sour cream and sugar.
- Using a whisk, beat the eggs with salt until a light foam appears.
- Into beaten eggs, add slaked soda and vanillin with lemon juice.
- Carefully combine the egg mixture with the previously prepared curd mass, mix everything thoroughly.
- Let the curd dough stand for 5 minutes, this is necessary for the swelling of semolina.
- Cover the baking dish or baking sheet with parchment, oil well and sprinkle with semolina. After that, you can spread the dough prepared earlier.
- Dessert should be baked in the oven at 200 degrees for 45 minutes. Appetizing golden crust will speak about the readiness of the casserole.
It is worth removing the casserole from the mold after it has previously been cooled.
Cottage cheese casserole with semolina in the microwave
You can prepare a delicious and healthy dessert for the whole family not only in the oven, but also in the microwave. A delicious breakfast can be prepared in just 15 minutes. The calorie content of such a dessert is minimal.
- 250 grams of cottage cheese;
- 100 grams of granulated sugar;
- 50 grams of semolina;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- 20 grams of butter;
- 5 grams of drinking soda.
A simple step-by-step recipe for cottage cheese casseroles in the microwave:
- Put the cottage cheese in a bowl, carefully mash it with a fork. After this, add sugar with semolina.
- Beat eggs with a whisk, pour in the curd.
- Add soft butter, baking soda. Soda will help the curd mass rise, which will provide the airiness of the finished dessert. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Transfer the prepared mixture into a glass dish designed for microwave, cover. Cooking in a sealed container, the casserole will retain juiciness and softness.
- Place the cookware with the curd in the microwave. Cooking dessert is necessary 8 minutes at a power of 800 watts. To find out how long it takes to cook a casserole in your microwave, read the instructions for the kitchen appliance.
You can serve dessert with sour cream or honey, it will be delicious.
Curd casserole with semolina and poppy seeds in a slow cooker
Using an unusual recipe for casserole with poppy seeds, it will be possible to create a delicious dessert for the whole family.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 2 grams of vanilla sugar;
- a pair of chicken eggs;
- 100 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of semolina;
- 75 grams of fat sour cream;
- 70 grams of poppy;
- 5 grams of baking powder;
- 15 grams of butter.
Step-by-step cooking process:
- First, transfer the required amount of cottage cheese to a bowl, break the eggs there. Mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Add vanilla sugar, mix well the curd mixture.
- Now it's time to pour the semolina. If the consistency of the test is slightly liquid, this is normal. The semolina will then swell, thereby “thicken” the finished mass before baking. Add the required amount of baking powder, mix. If the baking powder is not at hand, you can not add it at all, just keep in mind that the baking will turn out not so airy.
- The final step in preparing the dough is adding poppy seeds. Mix everything well, this is necessary for uniform distribution of poppy seeds in the curd mixture.
- Transfer the cottage cheese and poppy seeds to the bowl of the multicooker, which was previously greased with butter.
- Smooth the surface of the dough with a silicone spatula and place the container inside the multicooker. Select the “Baking” program, program the timer for 60 minutes. You can open the multicooker only after the program ends.
- Cool the cooked casserole in a bowl, then carefully lay on a dish.
Dessert can be decorated as you wish with fruit, powdered sugar, cocoa or ground cinnamon. Calorie casserole - 234 kcal per 100 grams.
Curd casserole with semolina and raisins (video)
A variety of the above methods of cooking casseroles will help every housewife to choose what every member of the family will like. Cook with pleasure!