We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I have some apple trees 8-10 years old, they do not bloom. Why? And what to do?
There may be several reasons why apple trees do not bloom.
- Incorrect planting of apple trees (deepening of the root neck).
- Invalid pruning.
- Excessive nutrition when the tree “eats”.
- It is possible that there is not enough iron.
- There are also self-infertile varieties that definitely need a pollinator tree.
- In varieties “Red Deliches” and “Sarah Sinap” the absence of flowering for 7 years is normal.