We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In the beds of most gardeners in Russia, tomatoes take pride of place. Tomato Smoothie orange is one of the varieties of the State Register, suitable for growing in open ground and film greenhouses. The work of the originator Myazina L.A. found her admirers in different regions of the country.
General information about the variety
The plant shows good yields in southern regions and temperate zones, subject to agricultural practices. Description and characteristics of the variety:
- Mid-season, tomatoes are harvested 110 days after planting;
- Medium-sized, the bush reaches 170 centimeters in height, subject to greenhouse cultivation;
- High yield, up to 4.5 kilograms of berries from a bush over the summer;
- Medium foliage;
- Thin leaves are light green;
- Simple inflorescence;
- Extended fruiting;
- Resistant to many nightshade diseases;
- Unpretentious care;
- Good keeping quality;
- Transportation over long distances is possible, without losing the presentation.
The plant is versatile. It bears fruit in places with different climatic conditions, subject to agricultural technology. Technical data and appearance of the fruit are distinguished by:
- Elongated heart shape;
- Rich orange or pink color;
- Average weight does not exceed 300 grams;
- Sweet taste, with sourness;
- They have from 3 to 4 cameras.
IMPORTANT! The berry is recommended as a baby and diet food.
The ripe berry has a good taste and is suitable for fresh consumption. Tomato perfectly complements vegetable salads and serves as a decoration for festive tables. A versatile variety used for pickling and canning.
The tomato shows the best result under the condition of the seedling planting method. It is recommended to start preparation in mid-March. Strong seedlings are obtained by following simple rules:
- Planting in the soil to a depth of 1.5-2 centimeters;
- Maintaining the temperature regime at least 22 degrees;
- Organization of a constant light source from the appearance of the first shoots;
- Watering with settled water at room temperature;
- Hardening 10 days before planting in the ground.
Tomato varieties Smoothie are advised to plant according to the scheme 40 x 70 cm, with up to 5 tomatoes per 1 sq. meter of land. To grow a plant, you must follow simple rules of agricultural technology:
- Watering at least once every five days;
- Top dressing from 4 times per season;
- Loosening and weeding of the earth.
After 4 or 5 leaves, the originator advises to remove the growth point. The best yield is achieved if a bush is formed in 1-2 stems.
I was looking for an unpretentious tomato variety suitable for baby and diet food. The choice fell on the Orange Smoothie. I was pleased with the result. The plant does not require any special care. Enough simple measures: watering, feeding, loosening. Does not require a garter, in the greenhouse the maximum height was 150 centimeters. Productivity and taste are decent. The last berries were picked in September. Fresh fruits delighted the whole family until November. I advise everyone!
Kirill Polikarpov, 59 years old.
Good day. I would like to recommend the tomato variety Smoothie orange. An excellent option for lovers of sweet, juicy berries. The plant is long-playing, the last fruits were collected in mid-September. The berry can be safely transported over long distances, it will not deteriorate and will not lose its appearance. The tomato is suitable for pickling and harvesting for the winter. I tried to process it into tomato products. It turned out to be a successful pasta and puree for a 1.5 year old child. Does not cause allergic reactions, you can safely try it as a dietary and children's menu.
Nadezhda Osipova, 54 years old.