We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
A thick raspberry dessert will not only be an addition to various dishes, but also an irreplaceable remedy for fighting colds. The workpiece is so tasty that it is difficult to come off of it. You can use simple recipes for raspberry jam with gelatin.
Secrets of making raspberry jam with gelatin for the winter
Raspberry jam has not only a wonderful taste, but also medicinal properties. Berries help with colds and fever. But it is important to prepare the dessert correctly. It is advisable to take into account the nuances of cooking, thanks to which it will be possible to make a delicious preparation:
- The berries are first covered with granulated sugar, after which they should be infused for 3-4 hours.
- At the same time, it is advisable not to cook more than 2 kg of raspberries.
- The foam is removed with a slotted spoon or spoon.
- To make the dessert more aromatic, the water for the syrup is replaced with red currant juice.
- Cooking should be done over low heat and in several stages.
- It is advisable to bring the jam to a boil, and then let it stand for 5-6 hours. This is repeated 3-4 times. This technique allows you to get an excellent workpiece.
- Readiness is established as follows: a little jam is dripping onto a plate. If it doesn't flow, then the dessert is ready.
Compliance with these simple rules will allow you to create a wonderful preparation for the winter. Most housewives use exactly these recommendations.
Features of the choice of raw materials
The berries are usually crimson in color. But raspberries are also white, orange, purple and black. The color depends on the variety. To prepare the jam, you need to choose the right berry:
- Large berries are of the highest quality. But size is not an indication of taste. Before making the jam, it is advisable to taste the berry.
- Fresh raspberries are stored for 24 hours. At the same time, it quickly grows moldy, begins to flow. Choice berries are needed for dessert.
- Raspberries should not be spoiled, with midges. In this case, the jam will not be stored for a long time.
- It is advisable to purchase raspberries from the market, as there you can buy more fresh produce.
- The berries must be sorted out.
Raspberries should not be washed like regular fruits, as they will be dented. It is placed in a colander and immersed in a container of water. After that, the berries are cleaned of sepals.
How to prepare the container for the start of the process?
Jars for jam should not have chips or cracks. When suitable containers are selected, they should be washed with baking soda. Then they are rinsed thoroughly.
The lids should also be prepared. They should be free of rust. It is necessary to choose covers with high quality rubber gaskets.
It is desirable that they be tin, with a layer of varnish.
Steam sterilization is classic. The procedure is carried out in a large saucepan, on which a stopper is installed. The container with water is put on fire. When the water boils, the container is turned over and set on the stopper. Small cans take 15 minutes to process, and large cans take 25 minutes. Then the containers are laid out on a clean towel.
How to make raspberry jam with gelatin at home?
Raspberry dessert is easy to prepare. There are popular recipes that housewives use most often.
Prepare for him:
- raspberries - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 1 kg;
- gelatin - 50 g.
The berries are transferred to a saucepan with a thick bottom, where they will be boiled. Sugar is poured into raspberries and left for 3-4 hours. Then the pan can be placed on the stove and brought to a boil.
In a separate container, gelatin is diluted with cold water, taking into account the instructions. The jam is removed from the heat, the foam is removed, cooled and mixed with gelatin. Dessert can be placed in sterile jars and covered with lids. There is no need to turn the containers.
Option with cognac
To create such a dessert, you need to prepare:
- raspberries - 1 kg;
- granulated sugar - 800 g;
- cognac - 50 g;
- gelatin - 1 tbsp. l.
Sprinkle the berries with sugar and beat with a mixer. Then cognac is added and everything is whipped again. Put the mixture in a saucepan. Meanwhile, the gelatin is soaked in warm water. The container with berries can be put in a water bath, brought to a boil, boiled for 5 minutes.
It is important to eliminate the foam. Gelatin is added to raspberries. Cook again for 2-3 minutes. Then the dessert is poured into jars and covered with lids.
Storage rules for workpieces
Suitable storage temperatures range from +12 to +17 degrees. The containers are left in a dry, dark place.
Preservation is placed in a frost-free storage room. And it's better not to put dessert in the cellar. If the preservation rules were followed, then the jam is stored for several years.
It is important to periodically check the appearance of the covers. If they are rusty or swollen, the product is not suitable for consumption. You also need to inspect the dessert for the light. If mold is present, the product is disposed of.