We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Zucchini is a versatile product from which a variety of snacks, pancakes, and preserves are prepared. You can give it any flavor, it all depends on additional ingredients, the taste of which it absorbs well.
The product is dietary, and therefore suitable for people who watch their figure. Steamed dishes can be consumed by people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
One of the successful dishes that can easily surprise guests is marrow like mushrooms, canned for the winter.
Fresh and healthy vegetables are suitable for making preserves. Fruits that are rotten or severely damaged are not suitable. The taste and appetizing look of the preparation depends on the choice of zucchini.
It is better to choose unripe zucchini for conservation. They have not yet had time to form bones and thick skin, so they require minimal preparation. It is enough to rinse, remove the tail and they can be cooked.
White zucchini and zucchini retain their shape better and have a pronounced taste.
Overripe zucchini of impressive size can also be used for harvesting, only they must first be rinsed under clean running water and peeled. It is easier to do this with a vegetable knife. Then cut in half, remove seeds, cut into pieces of required size.
As additional components, you can use:
- vegetables: carrots, eggplant;
- greens: dill, parsley, basil;
- spices: ground pepper, allspice, paprika, turmeric, ginger;
- sunflower oil;
- food supplement with mushroom flavor.
Mushroom-flavored zucchini recipes
There are many cooking options for zucchini that have a rich mushroom flavor. Each delicious» the recipe will be reviewed step by step.
A simple recipe for canned zucchini with mushroom flavor for the winter
Required list of products:
- zucchini - 1.5 kg;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- dill - one bunch;
- carrots - 1 pc.;
- ground pepper - 1 tsp;
- garlic - 6 cloves;
- sugar - 100 g;
- salt - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sunflower oil - 100 ml;
- vinegar - 100 ml.
Stages of execution:
- Pick up young vegetables, small in size. Rinse, remove damage and chop.
- In overripe courgettes, remove seeds and peel.
- Wash greens, shake off excess liquid and dry on a towel.
- Peel the carrots with a vegetable knife and cut into thin slices.
- Chop the garlic in any convenient way (grate, pass through a press or chop finely).
- Finely chop the greens with a knife or cut with culinary scissors.
- Take a glass or enamel container. Add all ingredients and mix. The greens should be evenly distributed throughout the workpiece.
- Pour in sugar, salt and pepper. Mix everything well.
- Pour in vinegar and sunflower oil, mix. Cover with cling film and marinate.
- Stir the mass every hour.
- Pre-sterilize containers.
- After three hours, spread the mass in the jars to the very neck. Do not tamp.
- Spread the remaining marinade evenly over the jars.
- Put the jars in a large basin, pour water. The water level should be slightly below the neck. Bring to a boil and sterilize for twenty minutes.
- Take out the cans one by one and seal tightly.
- Place upside down on the bedspread. After a while, check the seals for leaks. The place where the jar stood must be dry.
- Wait until it cools completely in the warmth.
If it's not a mushroom year, you can make mushroom-flavored zucchini.
Ingredients per liter:
- 1 kg of zucchini;
- 10 g salt;
- 10 g sugar;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 60 ml vinegar;
- 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- Wash young zucchini, dry and cut into rectangular pieces.
- Cut the garlic into small pieces. Grind with a press for large volumes.
- Wash the herbs, let dry on a towel and chop finely. You can use a chopper blender.
- Put cooked vegetables in a thick-walled saucepan.
- Mix all remaining brine products.
- Pour in liquid and mix well.
- Close the container so that it is not chapped with a film and remove the marinate in a cool room.
- Put the pan on fire. Simmer for 20 minutes, stirring continuously, so that the mass does not burn.
- When the zucchini is tender, place the appetizer in pre-prepared jars.
- Distribute the remaining liquid evenly over the containers.
- Cork hermetically.
- Wrap up and create a thermos effect.
- Hide in the closet after 24 hours.
Zucchini marinated like mushrooms
- 1.5 kg of prepared zucchini pieces;
- 1 tbsp salt;
- 1 tsp pepper;
- 3 tbsp Sahara;
- 120 ml sunflower oil;
- 120 ml vinegar;
- 3 cloves of garlic.
Step by step recipe:
- Mix all the listed ingredients in one container.
- Wait until the mass releases the juice, put it in containers.
- Seal and turn onto lids.
- Do not wrap. Allow to cool.
It is very simple to prepare zucchini so that they are identical to the taste of mushrooms. It is enough to salt them.
- zucchini - 1 kg;
- horseradish root;
- garlic - 7 cloves;
- salt - 70 g;
- water – 1 l.
- Prepare a container for salting. It is convenient to use jars, but a saucepan or wooden tub will work.
- Cut the vegetables into slices, chop the herbs. Mix everything well, add horseradish and garlic.
- To prepare the filling, dissolve the salt in water.
- Pour the pieces with brine and put oppression. A three-liter can of water can be used as a load. It is not recommended to use bricks or other materials. Contact with salt will provoke an unwanted reaction.
- Cover the container with gauze and take it to a dark place. Salt for three days.
- When the courgettes change color, arrange in containers and cover with plastic lids.
- Keep cold.
With mushroom cube
The taste of the dish is very reminiscent of salty milk mushrooms.
- zucchini, the size of carrots;
- water - 500 ml;
- mushroom cube - 1 pc.;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 3 tsp;
- sunflower oil - 0.5 tbsp.;
- vinegar essence - 1 tsp;
- garlic and pepper to taste.
- Put all the ingredients, with the exception of the zucchini, in a container and mix.
- Take a sample: the marinade must be tasty.
- Soak in marinade.
- Using a tablespoon, distribute into containers. The workpiece requires sterilization.
- Tighten hermetically.
The recipe "Five minutes"
A method of preparing a quick dish from zucchini A lifesaver for busy housewives.
- 0.5 kg of zucchini;
- a pinch of salt.
For the marinade:
- oil - 100 ml;
- vinegar - 3 tablespoons;
- honey - 2 tsp;
- Prepare the zucchini first.
- Season with salt and stir.
- Prepare the marinade.
- Under the influence of salt, the product will release the juice, drain it. You can squeeze out a little.
- Combine with marinade, put out in the cold.
- In the morning, you can already take a sample.
- Canned with sterilization.
With the taste of porcini mushrooms
When canning, you can add the aroma of porcini mushrooms to zucchini with the help of mushroom seasoning.
With added turmeric
Prepare the following components:
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- apple cider vinegar - 250 ml;
- sugar - 100 g;
- turmeric - 1 tsp
- Cut the vegetables into circles. Divide the onion into rings.
- Place the vegetables in a saucepan and cover with salt water. Let it stand.
- Boil vinegar over low heat.
- Add sugar and turmeric.
- Throw the cut vegetables in a colander.
- Pour into containers that were previously sterilized. Take it to the cold.
Storage rules for conservation
Preservation, which was made in compliance with all sterilization rules, can be stored at room temperature. The main condition is away from direct sunlight and heating appliances.
Inhabitants of private houses have a “cold room”. It can be a terrace, a cellar, a summer kitchen. The most important thing is that in winter the temperature does not fall below 0. Freezing will lead to damage to the workpieces and bursting of cans.
Workpieces that are not sealed tightly must be kept cold.
The shelf life of hermetically sealed conservation is 2 years, pickles and pickled vegetables under a nylon lid is six months.
If the lid is inflated or rot is visible when opening the workpiece, the food must be thrown away and not eaten.