We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This berry is not only very tasty, but also healthy. It contains vitamins C, P, minerals and organic acids. Jam made from grapes is a favorite delicacy of many sweet tooths. One has only to work a little, and in winter you can surprise your family and friends with an unusually tasty dessert.
Features of cooking jam
Each housewife knows many secrets of how to make such a sweet tasty, beautiful, perfect consistency. But there are some tips that will definitely come in handy for novice cooks.
In order for the delicacy to please in the winter, you must adhere to the following recommendations:
- Use only fully ripe berries.
- Jam is brewed either from one kind of grapes, or 2-3 varieties are combined.
- Fruit can be kneaded. During the cooking process, they will quickly acquire the required consistency. Then they should be covered with sugar for several hours (they should let the juice go). Another way: everything is divided into two portions. One is crushed, covered with sugar and boiled for 10 minutes, and the second is added to the already boiled mass as a whole and boiled until tender.
- Place a drop of jam on a cold plate. If the drop does not flow over the surface, it is ready.
Before cooking, the berries must be properly processed. It's not difficult at all. Wash under running water. Remove all soft, bursting, spoiled fruits, in which the fermentation process has already begun. Next, separate the pulp from the skin with your hands and place them in two pans.
Advice! If the fruits are ripe, they can be separated quickly. You will have to tinker with unripe berries.
How to make grape jam?
There are many ways to prepare such a treat. And each is tasty and aromatic in its own way.
A simple step-by-step recipe for the winter
The secret of this dessert is citric acid or fresh lemon as a natural preservative. For a more piquant taste, add 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- 1 kg of grapes - 2 cups of granulated sugar;
- 1 dessert spoon of citric acid.
- Rinse the berries and puree with a hand blender.
- Rub the resulting mass through a coarse sieve to remove the seeds.
- Boil homogeneous puree, stir frequently.
- After boiling, pour sugar, citric acid, cinnamon into a saucepan. Simmer the jam over medium heat for about half an hour.
- If you want to get a very thick consistency, add gelatin. One package is stirred in hot water until the lumps disappear.
- The cooked composition is removed from the stove and, if desired, rubbed again through a sieve (now fine). Pour in water with gelatin, mix.
- The finished product is poured into a sterilized container and closed with iron lids.
For 1.5 kg of berries - 1 kg of sugar. If the fruits are sour, the sweet product will go more.
- The prepared grape pulp is brought to a boil.
- After 10 minutes, the mass will become homogeneous.
- The cooled mixture is ground through a coarse sieve.
- The pulp is combined with the peel and put back on the stove until the skins are completely softened.
- Now you can add sugar.
- After that, the jam is boiled for another 15-20 minutes until tender. Remember to stir it.
From raisins grape variety
- 1.5 kg of raisins;
- glass of water;
- 300 g of sugar.
- Make syrup.
- Put the berries.
- Cook over low heat until tender.
From white grapes
- a kilogram of berries;
- 1.5 tbsp. water;
- 700 grams of sugar;
- 1 tsp vanilla.
Cooking process: make a syrup, put the fruits and cook until tender.
- 1 kg of berries;
- 1 tbsp. water;
- 1 kg of sugar.
Cooking process: knead the berries, boil in water, grind through a sieve, add the sweet product and cook until tender.
- 1 kg of berries;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 1 tbsp. water.
Cooking process: prepare the grapes, pour into the pre-made syrup, cook for about ten minutes.
Jam in a slow cooker
- white grapes (800 g) are mixed with black (200 g);
- 300 g sugar;
- lemon acid.
- Process white berries with boiling water and cold water. Remove all bones from dark ones. Pour into a multicooker.
- Add the sugar and citric acid.
- Mode - "Cooking", duration - 2 hours.
Advice! Ready jam should be poured into sterilized jars and rolled up with metal lids. This will allow you to keep the treat for a long period.
With citric acid
- a kilogram of berries;
- 0.5 tsp citric acid;
- one hundred grams of water;
- 0.5 kg of sugar.
Cook similarly to the previous recipes.
- 0.5 kg of sweet grapes;
- 100 g of water;
- a few fresh mint leaves.
Cooking process: put everything in a saucepan, cook until the required consistency. Add the mint a few minutes before the end of cooking. This jam can be made with seeds, or grind to get a homogeneous mass.
- 1 kg of grapes;
- 500 g sugar;
- cinnamon stick.
Cooking process: berries must be chopped, rubbed through a sieve. Cook until tender. Remove the stick before the end of the process.
- grapes + sour apples (per kilogram);
- granulated sugar (400-600 g to taste);
- water (120 ml).
- Prepare the grapes for jam.
- Peel off the skin from washed apples and remove all seeds along with partitions.
- Cut into slices.
- Put fruit in a saucepan, pour water over it and cover with a lid.
- When all the ingredients have boiled, bring the heat to low and cook for 30 minutes under the lid, stirring occasionally. This time is enough for the apples to soften and change color. But the grapes will still remain firm.
- Pour sugar and continue to cook without a lid for another 20-25 minutes.
- Remember to stir the jam every 10 minutes.
- Ready jam is poured into sterilized containers.
Storing ready-made treats
Store this jam in a dark, cold place, hermetically sealed. Otherwise, it will ferment.